Wireless HDMI transmitter Distribution system. Dynamic Frequency Selection. HDCP 2.0 compliant. Wirelessly distribute HDMI up to 100ft. IR control.
The SKYPLAY-DFS distributes HDMI high-definition audio and video up to 30 meters (100 feet) in both point-to-point, point-to-many, and many-to-point configurations. Each transmitter is compatible with up to 4 receivers and each receiver can be paired to switch up to 4 transmitters.
The SKYPLAY-DFS-S can transmit 1080p video with stereo or multichannel audio. The SKYPLAY-DFS-R can transmit IR signals from the remote location to control the source device. The SKYPLAY-DFS transmitter and receiver must be paired together to pass video.
Amimon Pro transmission and AES 128-bit encrypted processing ensure the integrity of digital signals and real-time processing (less than one frame), whether transmitting in open spaces or through light construction, such as framed drywall walls.
The SKYPLAY-DFS radios are configured for US and Canada operation.
Features and Benefits
- Wirelessly distribute HDMI up to 100 feet; IR control of source
- Signals can go through standard sheet rock walls
- Addressable transmitters: Up to 4 transmitters per receiver
- Less than 1 frame latency (17 milliseconds)
- HDCP 2.0 compliant, dynamic EDID passthrough, multichannel audio support
- DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) for improved density and reliability
- Ideal for residential,commercial, corporate A/V, education, digital signage, hospitality, and house of worship
- Send HDMI signal from a source to a destination device without a wired connection
- Wireless HDMI switcher - up to 4 transmitters
Note: The SKYPLAY-DFS-S radios are configured for North America operation. For Europe and Australia operation, please select the SKYPLAY-DFS-S-EU.