1080p 3 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 VGA, auto switcher w/ HDBaseT & mirrored HDMI output and audio embed/ de-embedding
The Intelix INT-HD52 is a compact auto switcher scalar that allows the integration of analog and digital devices into a high-definition environment. Mounting options include under table or resting on a shelf.
The INT-HD52 allows selection of five different A/V sources, and will simultaneously scale the selected video to HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. The unit features three HDCP compliant HDMI inputs, one Display Port input and one VGA input. The VGA input can be configured to support YPbPr (component video), YC (S-video), and C (composite video) video formats with the appropriate VGA breakout cable. There are eight fixed output resolutions to choose from, and several aspect ratio modes, which will ensure your content is displayed properly. The HDBaseT output will allow you to extend audio, video, and control signals up to 70m away.
The INT-HD52 offers unique audio options designed to simplify your installation. All audio inputs are embedded into the HDMI and HDBaseT streams, so you can use your display speakers for audio. Additionally, the balanced stereo audio output can be used for audio reinforcement. A balanced input is provided (line or microphone level) which is mixed with the source audio to provide voice lift capabilities; while the volumes of the mic and source can be individually controlled.
The INT-HD52 can be controlled in many different ways. When the VGA input is defined as aPC signal input, the INT-HD52 can be configured to automatically switch to an input once connected to the switcher; once a device is removed, INT-HD52 will switch to the first active input with HDMI inputs taking priority. The front panel offers source selection and volume control. Third party control systems can utilize RS232 or Ethernet ports on the rear panel, RS232 extended (with a compatible HDBaseT receiver with RS232 throughput), and rear panel IR control. CEC enabled source devices can be controlled from a CEC enabled display.
Features and Benefits
- 3 HDMI, 1 DP w/audio, 1 VGA w/audio input
- HDBaseT with PoE and a mirrored HDMI output
- Integrated scaling up to 1900X1200
- Mic / Line level audio input with audio embedding and phantom power
- Audio De-embedding w/balanced audio out
- Fast/seamless switching time <1s
- RS232 & IR tunneling over HDBaseT for control of connected devices/displays
- Controlable via RS232, TCP/IP, IR, or Front Panel
- Auto switching
- Ships with under table mounting ears
- Integrated web GUI for setup and/or control
- Up to 70m signal extension with PoE via HDBaseT
- Commercial and Education small presentation functions
- Huddle Rooms, Board Rooms, Class Rooms, meeting spaces
- Use as a source combined with the FLX-64
Contact Us for Special Pricing