West Penn Wire Plenum Shielded Cat 6a that is HDBaseT Certified. Made to order in lengths up to 330'
This cable is made for connecting 2 HDBaseT Certified devices. HDBaseT is the global standard for the transmission of ultra-high-definition video & audio, Ethernet, controls, USB and up to 100W of power over a single, long-distance, cable. We have indicated the most common lengths available, but if you are wanting a custom length select "Price per FT" and add the quantity for the number of feet. For example if you want exactly 118 ft, add 118 to the cart. For ease of install, any length over 100 ft will come on a spool/reel. Also, consider the cable pulling sock PN: 17507 to protect the connector on long runs.
- Category 6A F/UTP shielded solid bare copper plenum rated cable
- Black Jacket
- TIA Test ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Cross Reference with Belden 10GX52F
- NEC CMP, CEC CMP FT6
- Common Lengths 75 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft, 165 ft, 200 ft. 230 ft, 300 ft, 330 ft.
- Any Length over 100' will come on a spool
- Crestron® DigitalMedia 8G™
- LAN 10/100/1000/10GBaseT Ethernet runs and balun support
- Pre-terminated cables for HDBaseT runs
- IP Control, Voice, Voice over IP, Video, HDBaseT
- Typical lead time 5-7 business days to ship, call for expediting