Developed specially for M2M installations, the WilsonPro Signal 4GTM is based on the same field-tested, market-proven technology powering weBoost consumer cellular signal boosters. The Signal 4G is ready to integrate with cellular modems, providing reliable signal that ensures successful data transfer. This booster kit works with all North American wireless service provider networks. The Signal 4G's compact form factor makes it an ideal component for installations in weak signal environments. The Signal 4G kit includes the weBoost 4-inch mini magnet cellular antenna for maximum system gain to overcome weak signals. The Signal 4G is FCC and IC certified.
Availability of the Signal 4G allows OEMs to source a compact, powerful and highly compatible signal booster that is ready to deploy. Integrators can more easily custom design M2M communication systems that fit in tightly constrained spaces. In locations where cellular signals are weak due to distance from the cell site, terrain features, or building materials like concrete and steel, the Signal 4G provides a strong, reliable signal.
- Direct connect amplifier - connects directly to data modem
- Improves transmissions speeds while reducing resending of data
- Configurable to fit virtually any M2M (Machine to Machine) installation
- Boosts 4G, 3G, and 2G for all North American cellular networks
- Bi-directional amplified signals to and from the cell tower
- Auto-power control ensures maximum output
- Passive RF bypass failover. If the Signal 4G loses power, the amplifier is "bypassed" so that the external antenna maintains connection to the modem
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Three year warranty
- FCC and industry Canada certified