Model VM-114H Part No 50-70969090
The VM−114H is a PoC switcher/distribution amplifier for HDMI and DGKat™ twisted pair signals. It reclocks and equalizes one of two selectable input signals and distributes it to four identical HDMI outputs.
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI), 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, DGKat).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i @60hz or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p @ 60hz when using Kramer DGKat cables. Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 90m (270ft) of each other.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, RS–232, IR control sensor, remote included.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications.
- Rental and staging.