4K 10.2G HDBaseT2.0 receiver with audio de-embed, audio pass-through, 4 port USB hub, and 1 way PoH
The DigitaLinx DL-HD2A-RX is an HDBaseT 2.0 receiver designed to work with the DL-1H1V1U-WP-W, DL-3H1U-WP-W and the DL-2H1V1U-WP-W wall plate transmitter (sold separately). The DL-HD2A-RX will reliably extend HDMI or VGA video, multichannel audio, USB 2.0 High Speed and RS232 up to 100m / 330’. The receiver is also 4K compatible with a max resolution of 4K@60Hz / 4:2:0 8bit deep color. With an integrated PSE module built in, the DL-HD2A-RX can power the compatible HDBT 2.0 transmitters via HDBaseT transmission. There are two 3.5mm analog audio outputs on the DL-HD2A-RX, one that de-embeds 2 channel stereo audio from the embedded HDMI stream from the selected HDMI input on the wall plate transmitter and one for the isolated and dedicated analog audio signal from the HDBT 2.0 wall plate as well.
The DL-HD2A-RX is ideal for situations where USB must be extended alongside HDMI or VGA for display interactivity for items such as interactive whiteboards or projectors.
NOTE: The DL-HD2A-RX HDBaseT receiver can be used with the DL-1H1V1U-WP-W, DL-3H1U-WP-W or the DL-2H1V1U-WP-W HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter (sold separately) to complete the circuit.
Features and Benefits
- HDBaseT 2.0 Receiver in Standalone Format
- HDCP 2.2 Compatibility
- Up to 4K60 4:2:0 Chroma Sampling
- 70m 4K and 100m 1080P
- HDMI Audio Supports multi-channel audio formats, including
- RS-232, CEC, 4-port USB 2.0 Hub, PoE PSE
- Power TX unit from the Receiver
- 12V DC Locking power supply
- Features 2 channel stereo audio pass through and HDMI de-embed option
- HDMI Video extension over HDBaseT with USB support
- Collaboration venues, Education, Conference Center