Cell Phone Signal Booster Installation
Cell Phone Signal Boosters overcome challenges of dropped calls and slow data rates in buildings and vehicles. Most people buy these boosters in kits with all the cabling and antennas needed to do the installation themselves. The trick is knowing where the cell phone signal is coming from and how to get the antennas in the right places. That being the case, you can achieve some level of success on your own, but without signal meters and in depth knowledge of how these products work, you won't be getting the most bang for your buck. Hiring a certified cell phone signal booster installer can bring the best out of your system. Even then not all "certified installers" are created equal.
RF-AV is a SureCall Level 2 Certified Installer which exemplifies in depth knowledge of not only SureCall manufactured products, but other cell phone signal boosters as well. This is because they all essentially operate the same way. We have been working with cell phone signal boosters since 2010 and have seen just about everything and know where others make mistakes. Ultimately, the rates are based upon the complexity of the installation, but here is what to expect:
Under 10,000 sq ft
$1000 Flat Rate includes:
- Upgraded cabling from out of the box option. RG6 is upgraded to RG11 and LMR-240 equivalent goes to LMR-400 (RG8 standard). This change alone can add double the output power from the booster.
- Installation of 1 inside antenna and 1 outside antenna. If your kit didn't have the best option, we will swap it out. Though its not common to need more antennas under 10,000 sq ft, some situations call for it and for those cases each addition antenna is $250 in labor and $100 for each additional antenna and splitter/coupler combo.
- Proper Grounding - Kits typically don't have lightning protection which can cause significant damage if a strike were to occur.
- Ascetically pleasing cable runs and antenna placements. We can even paint the cabling and antennas if necessary.
- Covers adjustments of the unit for 6 months to guarantee optimal performance. About 70% of the time, we need to revisit the property due to seasonal changes and adjustments from cell carriers.
- $100 discount applied for supplying RF-AV with ladders and lifts to get anywhere necessary on site.
Over 10,000 sq ft
An extensive site survey must be conducted in order to properly quote the installation package price. $250 charge for a comprehensive site survey.
$125 per vehicle charge for cars, trucks, and SUVs. Contact us for RVs, Buses, and Mobile Command Centers.
Denver metro and the Colorado Springs areas will not incur any additional mileage charges. Otherwise $.55 / mi round trip from 80907 zip code Plus $250 for overnight stay if over 6 hours round trip. (ex. Steamboat Springs 450 mi RT or $247.50 plus $250 for overnight = $497.50)
Cash, Check, or Credit Card due upon successful completion.
For Scheduling Please Call (800) 239-0312
Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Canon City, Castle Rock, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Denver, Durango, Fort Collins, Fort Morgan, Fountain, Grand Junction, Greeley, Greenwood Village, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Longmont, Loveland, Montrose, Parker, Pueblo, Sterling, Thornton and Westminster and more.