DigitaLinx Three HDMI HDBaseT Wall Plate w/ USB
4K 10.2G 100m 3 HDMI wall plate w/ pass-through audio, USB2.0 High speed, display control, & 1 way PoH
The DigitaLinx DL-3H1U-WP-W is a 3x1 auto switching HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter that supports the long distance transport of HDMI and High Speed USB 2.0 signals up to 100 meters / 330’ using category cabling. The DL-3H1U-WP-W is 4K compatible with a max resolution of 4K@60Hz / 4:2:0 8bit deep color. An additional analog audio pass through input is located on the wall plate that allows for audio distribution to the HDBaseT receiver side. With 48V integrated PoH, the DL-3H1U-WP-W can be powered via HDBaseT receiver with a PSE module or the wall plate can be powered by a local power supply.
The DL-3H1U-WP-W gives you the ability to automate the display power ON by using pre-loaded RS232 commands whenever a video signal is introduced to the system using either HDMI input. It will also turn the display power OFF after a specified amount of time has passed when no video signal is present. It also gives you the ability to turn the display ON or OFF as well and switch from one input to another manually from the transmitter face plate. The DL-3H1U-WP-W is ideal for situations where USB must be extended alongside HDMI for display interactivity for items such as interactive whiteboards or projectors.
NOTE: The DL-3H1U-WP-W HDBaseT transmitter must be used with the DL-HD2-RX or the DL-HD2A-RX HDBaseT 2.0 receiver (sold separately) to complete the circuit.
Features and Benefits
- Auto Switches & Extends HDMI, VGA w/audio, Analog Audio, and USB 2.0 up to 100m / 330’
- Integrated RS232 controller can automatically or manually power on/off display
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit deep color
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Pass-Through Analog audio port passes audio direct to audio output of receiver independent and regardless of video source
- Auto Switching and Front Panel Input and Display on/off Selection
- Supports remote PoE power from receiver
- NOTE: Requires the use of the DL-HD2-RX or DL-HD2A-RX receiver
- Education, Classroom, training room, corporate, conference room
- Anywhere HDMI switching/extension and USB extension is required