Cradlepoint IoT Network Solutions by RF-AV
As a Cradlepoint Certified partner, RF-AV is here to ensure that you get the right IoT network solution for your business and that it is deployed correctly the first time. Cradlepoint's 4G LTE IoT routers are ideal for an array of IoT and M2M use cases, including kiosks, ATMs, digital signage, remote monitoring, remote sensors and control systems, and Smart City infrastructure automation.
Cradlepoint IoT solutions have built-in, policy-based security that scales to any size of distributed IoT network. Cradlepoint's NetCloud Perimeter service leverages Software-Defined Perimeter technology to make it easy to spin up secure, micro-segmented device-to-cloud overlay networks that are isolated and cloaked from trusted networks and the Internet using automated PKI, advanced encryption, admission control, and a private IP address space.
NetCloud Solutions Packages for IoT Networks
NetCloud Solution Packages bring together Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Software, built-for-purpose hardware, and 24x7 support all for the price of hardware.
COR IBR600B Series
NetCloud Solution Packages with the compact, semi-ruggedized COR IBR600B Series routers are designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking. Embedded modems enable wired or wireless WAN connectivity using 4G LTE for the U.S. and Canada and include NetCloud Perimeter to address the biggest gap in IoT: security.
- 1-yr NetCloud Essentials for IoT Routers (Standard) with support and IBR600B router with WiFi (LP4 modem) - Part # TA1-600BLP4-NNN - $479.00
- 3-yr - TA3-600BLP4-NNN - $539.00
- 5-yr - TA5-600BLP4-NNN - $599.00
- *all packages include Antennas and power supplies
The COR IBR200 enables use of low-cost M2M/IoT data plans from cellular carrier/operators, and with NetCloud Perimeter, addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security. Embedded Cat 1 LTE 10 Mbps Modem. WiFi: 1x1 802.11 b/g/n. Size: 3.0 × 3.7 × 1.0 in.
- 1-yr NetCloud Essentials for IoT Gateways (Standard) with support and IBR200 router with WiFi (10 Mbps modem) - Verizon Part #: TA1-020010M-VNN / AT&T Part #: TA1-020010M-ANN / Sprint Part #: TA1-020010M-SNN - All varieties are $279.00 ea
- 3-yr - Verizon Part #: TA3-020010M-VNN / AT&T Part #: TA3-020010M-ANN / Sprint Part #: TA3-020010M-SNN - All varieties are $339.00 ea
- 5-yr - Verizon Part #: TA5-020010M-VNN / AT&T Part #: TA5-020010M-ANN / Sprint Part #: TA5-020010M-SNN - All varieties are $399.00 ea
NetCloud Advanced for IoT Routers
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including: Remote Connect / Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling, and location-based services.
- NetCloud Advanced for IoT Routers (Prime), 1-yr TA1-NCADV $60.00
- NetCloud Advanced for IoT Routers (Prime), 3-yr TA3-NCADV $144.00
- NetCloud Advanced for IoT Routers (Prime), 5-yr TA5-NCADV $210.00
Based in Colorado Springs, RF-AV can physically install and do the initial configuration for customers in the area for a fee of $250 per unit. This includes antenna mounting. Cities covered are: Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Pueblo, Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Arvada, Centennial, Boulder, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, North Glenn, Brighton, Englewood, Wheat Ridge, Fountain, and areas immediately surrounding these cities. Outside of this area call for pricing.
Additional Cradlepoint IoT Router Part Numbers provided by RF-AV
TA1-650BLP4-N0N TA3-650BLP4-N0N TA5-650BLP4-N0N TA1-650CLPE-V0N TA3-650CLPE-V0N TA5-650CLPE-V0N TA1-650CLPE-B0N TA3-650CLPE-B0N TA5-650CLPE-B0N TA1-650CLPE-S0N TA3-650CLPE-S0N TA5-650CLPE-S0N TA1-650CLPE-G0N TA3-650CLPE-G0N TA5-650CLPE-G0N TA1-600CLPE-VNN TA3-600CLPE-VNN TA5-600CLPE-VNN TA1-600CLPE-BNN TA3-600CLPE-BNN TA5-600CLPE-BNN TA1-600CLPE-SNN TA3-600CLPE-SNN TA5-600CLPE-SNN TA1-600CLPE-GNN TA3-600CLPE-GNN TA5-600CLPE-GNN