Cradlepoint Mobile Network Solutions by RF-AV
As a Cradlepoint Certified partner, RF-AV is here to ensure that you get the right mobile network solution for your business and that it is deployed correctly the first time. These Cradlepoint mobile solutions are ideal for transit, (buses, lightrails, trolleys, ferry boats, and so on), fleet vehicles, mobile command, and first responded networks to ensure safe, reliable connectivity over 4G LTE.
Cradlepoint's NetCloud optimizes multi-link LTE connectivity and combines application-based visibility, security, and control with dynamic, policy-based traffic steering based on cellular signal strength, throughput, latency, and data plan consumption. Other unique features include Auto-QoS, intelligent selection of carriers and APNs, and the ability to persist application sessions during periods of temporary signal loss.
NetCloud Solutions Packages for Mobile Networks:
Cradlepoint COR Series mobile routers provide ruggedized and GPS-enabled in-vehicle network solutions that are SD-WAN and SD-Perimeter-capable. NetCloud Solution Packages with COR mobile routers bring multiple LTE modem connectivity options and cloud management to deliver enterprise networking capabilities for a wide range of mobile applications that require secure, always-on connectivity. Cradlepoint mobile routers are sold as part of an all-inclusive mobile networking solution in a NetCloud Solution Package, which includes NetCloud software, purpose-built hardware, 24x7 support, and limited lifetime warranty.
CradlePoint COR IBR1700
The COR IBR1700 LTE router is designed for the most demanding requirements of first responders, mobile command centers, public and private transit, commercial truck fleets, and near-shore vessels.
- 1-yr NetCloud Essentials for Mobile Routers (Prime) with support and IBR1700 router with WiFi (600Mbps modem), no AC power supply or antennas - Part# MA1-1700600M-NNA - $1,299.00
- 3-yr - Part# MA3-1700600M-NNA - $1,549.00
- 5-yr - Part# MA5-1700600M-NNA - $1,809.00
- 1200 Mbps modem option available @ approx. 10% higher cost (MA1-17001200-NNA, MA3-17001200-NNA, MA5-17001200-NNA)
Cradlepoint COR IBR900
The Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series router is a ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE networking platform that is designed for persistent connectivity across a wide range of in-vehicle applications, including first responders, service and delivery vans, taxi and limo fleets, and nearshore vessels.
- 1-yr NetCloud Essentials for Mobile Routers (Prime) with support and IBR900 router with WiFi (600Mbps modem), no AC power supply or antennas - Part# MA1-0900600M-NNA - $869.00
- 3-yr - Part# MA3-0900600M-NNA - $1,119.00
- 5-yr - Part# MA5-0900600M-NNA - $1,379.00
As you may notice in the description there are no AC power supplies or antennas. Here is a listing of some of the most common options.
- COR Vehicle Power Adapter - Part #: 170635-000 - $24.99
- "5 in 1" Dome 2x LTE (MiMo) + GPS/GNSS + 2x WiFi (MiMo) - Part #: CP-1011-1-PAN (comparable to 170654-000) - Black and CP-1012-1-PAN - White - $315.31 ea
- "7 in 1" Dome - Part #: CP-1007-1-PAN - $419.17 ea
- Black, 700MHz-2.7 GHz 3G/4G/LTE 2dBi/3dBi antenna with SMA connector (1x) - Part #: 170649-000 - $14.99
- Dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz external WiFi antenna for AER3100, AER2100, IBR900, IBR1100 (single antenna) - Part #: 170628 - $14.99
Based in Colorado Springs, RF-AV can physically install and do the initial configuration for customers in the area for a fee of $250 per unit. This includes antenna mounting. Cities covered are: Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Pueblo, Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Arvada, Centennial, Boulder, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, North Glenn, Brighton, Englewood, Wheat Ridge, Fountain, and areas immediately surrounding these cities. Outside of this area call for pricing