The Intelix DIGI-USB2-4P extends computer USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 signals up to 100m (330 ft) over twisted pair cabling to four remote devices.
The DIGI-USB2-4P utilizes inexpensive twisted pair cabling and has a throughput of up to 480Mbps. The DIGI-USB2-4P is perfect for keyboard and mouse extension, remote data ports, up to 4 USB hubs, security applications and interactive white board applications.
DIGI-USB2-4P Features and Benefits
- Extends USB2.0 High-Speed (480 Mbps) up to 100 m (330 ft) & supports isochronous data for use with USB Cameras
- Powered at the client device
- Four port client side supplies 500mA to USB devices
- Uses any Cat5e/6/6A twisted pair cabling
- Can also be used to extend USB 1.1 signals
- Transparent USB; Plug and Play (no software drivers needed)
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Extending high-bandwidth USB devices, such as HD webcams
- Plenum routing of USB signals