Digitalinx "TeamUp+" Series HDBaseT Receiver with USB-Hub and HDMI input
4K 70m HDBaseT Receiver for SoftCodec series switchers w/ HDMI output & input, audio de-embed, RS232, & contact closures
The DigitaLinx DL-SCU-RX is an HDBaseT 2.0 receiver designed to work with the DL-SC41U-TX and the DL-SC41UP-BXTX switchers (sold separately). The DL-SCU-RX will reliably extend audio, video, USB 2.0 High Speed signals up to 190Mbps and RS232 up to 70m / 232’. The receiver is 4K compatible with a max resolution of 4K@60Hz / 4:2:0 8bit deep color. With an integrated PSE module built in, the DL-SCU-RX can power the compatible HDBT 2.0 transmitters devices via HDBaseT transmission. The DL-SCU-RX features an HDMI input for a local A/V source, a balanced stereo audio analog output (de-embeds two channel audio from HDMI), a 2 port USB 2.0 client hub, an RS232 port for display or control system support and two relay switches.
The DL-SCU-RX once paired with the DL-SC41U-TX or DL-SC41UP-BXTX switcher is ideal for software based video teleconference rooms that require the consolidation and sync of A/V and USB signals from a laptop or room PC.
NOTE: The DL-SCU-RX HDBaseT receiver must be used with the DL-SC41U-TX and the DL-SC41UP-BXTX HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter (sold separately) to complete an extension circuit.
Features and Benefits
- Optional HDBaseT Receiver for SoftCodec switcher / extenders up to 70 meters
- PoH power remotely powers soft codec transmitters from this receiver
- HDMI input adds 1 additional input to the switcher/extender for local sources such as wireless BYOD, AppleTV, or a local computer
- 2 USB-A ports extend the USB hub from the switcher and provide USB2.0 high speed connection back to the transmitter
- Analog audio (Balanced / UnBalanced) audio de-embedding
- 1 RS232 and 2 Relay connections for simple room automation or control. Power on/off display and open/close screen or shades when a signal is presented or removed