Digitalinx 5 input "TeamUp+" Series Multi-Format VC Collaboration Switcher/Extender w/HDBaseT & USB
4K60 18G 4x1+1 (standalone) or 5x1+1 (When using optional HDBT RX) presentation switcher/extender with HDMI, DisplayPort, & USB-C inputs, USB3.0/2.0 hub, simple display control, and 1 way PoC power
The DigitaLinx DL-SC41U-TX is a 4x1 multi format A/V presentation auto switcher that supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit deep color, is HDCP 2.2 compliant and has a built in USB 3.0 switching hub for control and integration of USB devices such as USB cameras and microphones. The switcher features four video inputs; (2) HDMI, (1) Display Port and (1) USB-C. The USB-C input supports video, data (USB host) and power charging up to 40w. There is a 2 port USB client hub built with 2 USB host ports that can be switched independently or can be assigned to follow a video input so when the video input is triggered or switched, the defined USB host port will also switch. The switcher features two matrix outputs; HDMI and HDBaseT 2.0. The built in HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter output supports long distance transport of audio, video and High Speed USB 2.0 signals up to 190Mbps up to 70 meters / 232’ using one category cable. The switcher is compatible with the DL-SCU-RX HDBaseT 2.0 receiver (sold separately) and the receiver can supply power to the DL-SC41U-TX remotely when used in this configuration.
The DL-SC41U-TX gives you the ability to automate the display power ON by using pre-loaded RS232 commands whenever a video signal is introduced to the system using any A/V input. It will also turn the display power OFF after a specified amount of time has passed when no video signal or switching activity is present.
The DL-SC41U-TX can be controlled via front panel buttons or by API commands using RS232 or Ethernet. A web server / GUI is built in that features A/V and USB switching control, automatic display control and input EDID management.
The DL-SC41U-TX is ideal for software based video teleconference rooms that require the consolidation and sync of A/V and USB signals from a laptop or room PC.
NOTE: The DL-SC41U-TX switcher can be used as a standalone switcher or paired with an HDBaseT receiver. The DL-SCU-RX HDBaseT 2.0 receiver (sold separately) is required to complete an extension circuit. When using the DL-SCU-RX, only USB 2.0 Full Speed devices can be used on the receiver.
Features and Benefits
- Conference, Huddle, Training room 4x1 muti format matrix presentation switcher. Becomes 5x1+1 (Mirrored HDMI / HDBT Outputs) when using optional HDBaseT Receiver with HDMI input
- 2 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 USB-C inputs on transmitter plus 1 HDMI input on receiver when used
- 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT output up to 70 meters
- USB switching hub built in; features switchable 2 host ports and 2 USB 3.0 client ports. USB-C acts as a 3rd host port
- Add 2 additional USB 2.0 client ports when combined with HDBaseT receiver
- Local switcher supports resolutions up to HDMI 2.0b, 4K/60Hz/4:4:4 8bit deep color
- HDBaseT outputs supports resolutions up to HDMI 2.0b, 4K/60Hz/4:2:0 8bit deep color
- HDCP2.2 Compliant
- Fully function USB-C port provides up to 40w charging power when device is locally powered
- Power delivery can be PoH from RX to TX or locally powered when stand alone, or when USB-C power is desired
- EDID management per input
- Auto Display control to power on/off display when source is detected. Also offers 2 relays for screen, shades, etc when combined with HDBaseT RX
- Control via TCP/IP, RS232, or front panel buttons