The DL-AS31-2H1V is a multiformat auto-switcher with two HDMI inputs, one VGA with analog audio input, one HDMI output, and one balanced analog audio output. This auto-switcher supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4Kx2K at 30 Hz and multichannel audio and VGA video resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz. In addition to passing EDID information from the display, there are multiple built-in EDID settings to simplify an installation. The DL-AS31-2H1V will de-embed the digital audio from the HDMI output signal, and output it via the balanced analog audio output port.
When in auto-switch mode, the DL-AS31-2H1V will switch to a signal input as soon as a new source is connected. When the active source is removed, the switcher will select the first source on the lowest numbered input. The DL-AS31-2H1V may also be controlled via RS232 commands or by contact closures on the rear of the switcher.
Features and Benefits
- 2 HDMI and 1 VGA with audio input
- 1 HDMI and stereo audio output
- Built‐in audio de‐embedding
- VGA Scaling up to 1920x1200
- Integrated CEC control
- Automatic and manual switching via RS232 and contact closure
- Includes under table mounting ears
- Under-table switcher for conference tables
- Easy integration of legacy components into a digital environment
- Analog to digital conversion and scaling up to 1920x1200
- Ideal for corporate facilities, churches, schools, and conference centers