The DigitaLinx DL-DAFC is a Digital Coaxial / Optical audio converter. The DL-DAFC supports S/PDIF audio signal input through either Digital Coaxial or Optical cable and passes the signal (as is) to both Digital Coaxial and Optical output ports. With the DL-DAFC built-in amplification feature, it can serve as a repeater of the audio signal and extend the transferring distance.
DL-DAFC Features and Benefits
- Digital Coaxial or Optical inputs
- Both Digital Coaxial & Optical outputs live simultaneously
- Effectively functions as a digital converter and splitter
- Field firmware upgradeable
- Powered with power supply or powered with USB port
- Convert or distribute digital audio signals