The DigitaLinx DL-SP is an HDMI Surge Protector. The DL-SP is an ideal solution designed to protect HDMI devices against electro-static discharge, surges & spikes from mains, or lightning strikes that cause electrical transients up to 15000 Volts (air) and 8000 Volts (contact).
The DL-SP offers 3D, HEC and ARC passthrough from compatible source to sink devices. The DL-SP is active on all HDMI TMDS channels offering lossless signal transmission while performing as the best line of defense against ESD and lightning surge. DL-SP provides hassle-free install with integrated mounting brackets and passive design without requiring a power supply.
Features and Benefits
- Inline surge protector for HDMI cable runs
- Protects the input and output from ESD and lightning surges
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP compliant
- Meets IEC 61000-4-2, 61000-4-4, and 61000-4-5 surge protection requirements
- HDMI Multimedia Switching and Distribution
- Digital Signage, Restaurant and Bar, Residential HDMI