Liberty Wire & Cable (LWC) E2-HDSEM-M-02 - 6 ft (2m) HDMI Cable High Speed with Ethernet
Liberty’s E2-HDSEM-M-02 High Speed HDMI® with Ethernet cable assembly is designed with consideration to the custom installation market. A high quality, heavily shielded digital transport cable mated with approved patented high retention HDMI connector’s delivers excellent performance. The cable is third party ATC verified to the highest HDMI cable standard, High Speed HDMI® with Ethernet.
The E2 series is robustly constructed with 28 AWG tinned annealed copper conductors on the TMDS pairs. The overall cable is dual shielded with a full coverage foil shield and an 85% coverage braided shield. Unlike many cables on the market, the connectors feature full shielding over the solder joints instead of drain wire under a pre-mold. These cables are fully shielded from connector shroud to connector shroud. All contact surfaces are gold plated for conductivity, durability, and resistance to tarnish. The high retention connectors increase the standard HDMI holding force by a factor of 3, up to 12 lbs.
E2-HDSEM-M-02 is a passive cable. There are No equalization chipsets and directional requirements on this length. This general purpose HDMI cable features UL ratings on the bulk cable for CL2 and Canadian FT4, this Is permissible for concealed installations per the requirements of the National Electric Code®. The product is Compliant to the requirements of the EU RoHS-2 2011/65/EU standard.
Features and Benefits
- High retention gold plated HDMI "A" plugs
- fully shielded from connector shroud to shroud
- All lengths rated for 10.2 Gbps
- 5 meters and longer are active and directional
- 4K video, Audio Return, Ethernet, CEC
- NEC CL2, CEC CMG FT4, RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Commercial and Residential HDMI connectivity
- 3D, 4K, Deep Color applications and installations
- Audio/Visual equipment hookup and much more