4K 2 gang Wallplate format compatible with 5000 Series Digitalinx IP Systems. HDMI/VGA Auto switching
The Digitalinx IP IPEX5001-WP-W transmits HDMI or VGA video and audio over a 1 gigabit network infrastructure using JPEG2000 encoding with a variable data rate at an average of 250 Mbps with peak values up to 850Mbps. The IPEX5001-WP-W supports video signals up to 4K at 60 Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit color with HDR10, HDCP 2.2 and multichannel audio support. An analog audio input port embeds analog audio with the video content, such as a DVI video source. An analog audio output port de-embeds stereo 2 channel audio from the HDMI content, while still passing stereo 2 channel audio to the HDMI output. The HDMI and VGA inputs on the IPEX5001-WP-W are auto switching and follow the last in / first out method and must be physically connected / disconnected to engage the auto switch.
The IPEX5001-WP-W supports PoE power and can be powered remotely via PoE network switch eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet. The RS232 port relays commands from the IPEXCB controller and operates in a pass through mode to control a third party device such as a TV display or HDMI switcher. The USB host port connection is for connecting USB host devices such as a computer that is USB 2.0 Full Speed compliant up to 12Mbps that can communicate with client side devices connected to the decoder. USB routing follows the video route by default however USB communication can be free routed via API. The IPEX5001-WP-W features a built in IR receiver built in on the plate, IR follows the video route or can be routed freely via API command.
Features and Benefits
- Encode & extend audio / video, USB, IR, RS232, and power over category cable and IP network up to 100m
- 2 gang wall plate format compatible with 5000 series DigitalinxIP systems
- HDMI and VGA/A input auto switching
- Supports resolutions up to 4K, HDR10, and multi-channel Audio
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Extend USB2.0 full speed up to 12Mbps
- Dual power option, PoE or DC power input
- Mix and match wall plate and standard IPEX5001 encoders throughout a 5000 system system
- Audio, video, and control distribution and routing
- Collaboration, education, boardrooms, video wall, digital signage, AV over IP
- Enterprise AV routing and management