The DigitalinxIP IPEXCB is an IP control box that is used as an A/V control device for controlling, configuring and managing encoders and decoders on the local area network. It integrates two Ethernet ports and two RS232 ports, offering integration-friendly control features, including a web GUI . It also can be used with a third party controller to provide a simple, flexible control and management options.
The IPEXCB can automatically search and display encoders and decoders. It is designed to be compatible with the configuration file from the PC configurator software (HDMI over IP Console) and use the imported configuration file to perform operations on encoders and decoders such as matrix and video wall.
The IPEXCB is compatible with Intelix IPEX2000 and IPEX5000 series streaming IP devices.
Contact Us for System Design, Configuration, and Project Pricing
Features and Benefits
- Creates a central point of control for DigitalinxIP systems
- Locates encoders and decoders on the A/V network in seconds
- Stores pre-configured video settings and scenes so they can be controlled by third party control systems or with the FREE DigitalinxIP iPad Video Control & Preview APP
- 1 IPEXCB required for every DigitalinxIP system, supports IP and RS232 control protocols
- Two Ethernet ports; one for the DigitalinxIP networked A/V system and one for system control
- Free Crestron, Control4, Savant, and RTI drivers available
- Includes simple web GUI so simple systems can be configured
- Compatible with IPLinx IPEX2000 and IPEX5000 series streaming IP devices
- IPEXCB Control Interface
- Quick Install Guide
- Power Supply with US, UK, EU, and AU adapters
- 6-pin Removable Screw Terminal
- Device Labels