Two Gang HDBaseT 2.0 HDMI / VGA and USB 2.0 transmitter wall plate
The DigitaLinx DL-1H1V1U-WP-W is a 2x1 auto switching HDBT 2.0 transmitter that supports the long distance transport of HDMI, VGA and USB 2.0 up to 70 meters / 230' using CAT6 cabling and features an HDMI, VGA with Audio and USB(A) input.
The DL-1H1V1U-WP-W gives you the ability to automate the display technology on whenever a video signal is introduced to the system on either the HDMI or VGA input. It will also turn the display technology off after a specified amount of time has passed when no video signal is present. It also gives you the ability to turn on/off display as well and switch from one input to another manually from the face plate.
The DL-1H1V1U-WP-W is ideal for situations where USB must be extended with HDMI or VGA for interactivity for items such as whiteboards for conference rooms or classrooms. The DL-1H1V1U-WP-W is compatible with the DL-HD2WP-RX HDBT 2.0 receiver.
Features and Benefits
- Extends HDMI, VGA w/audio, Analog Audio, and USB 2.0 up to 100m / 330’
- Integrated RS232 controller can automatically or manually power on/off display
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit deep color
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Pass-Through Analog audio port passes audio direct to audio output of receiver independent and regardless of video source
- Auto Switching and Front Panel Input and Display on/off Selection
- Supports remote PoE power from receiver
- 2m USB A-A Cable included with wall plate
- NOTE: Requires the use of the DL-HD2-RX or DL-HD2A-RX receiver
- Compatibility note Some Promethean Interactive displays may require a firmware change be installed in this product prior to device installation. Please contact Liberty AV support if using a Promethean display prior to installation
- K-12, Higher Education, & Meeting/Training Room Applications
- Combine AV signal with USB for interactive displays, cameras, and other USB peripherals
- Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) applications
- Conference / Training rooms extending USB Cam / Mic and AV signals