The DigitaLinx DL-HD50C is an HDMI Extender over Single Cat6 with IR up to a distance of 164ft/50m. The DL-HD50C features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display “handshake” for seamless integration. Deep color video, 1080p High Definition resolution, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio are supported with this extender.
In addition, The DL-HD50C is sold as a set with a transmitting unit and receiving unit. The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR and carries the signals via one cost eﬀective Cat6 F/UTP cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR control signals. The extender oﬀers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat6 with long distance capability, and is the perfect solution for any application.
Features and Benefits
- Simple and cost-effective HDMI over single Cat Extender
- Uncompressed 1080P/60Hz up to 50 meters over single Cat6
- HDMI 1.3b and HDCP compliance
- Independent HDMI equalization adjustment button.
- One-way IR pass through
- Built-in Surge protection: Voltage ± 1kV
- Compact size for easy installation.
- HDMI output on TX for local display
- Extender requires power on both ends
- Extension of HDMI/DVI signals
- Plenum longer distance HDMI/DVI Extension
- Small space issues where TWP can be run but not HDMI