DigitaLinx HDMI HDBaseT Extension Set w/ Control
4K 10.2G 70m HDBaseT extension set with RS232, IR, and flexible 2 way PoC
This product will extend your HDMI cable up to 230 ft (70 meter) to give you crisp clear 4K content.
The DigitaLinx DL-HD70 extender set transmits HDMI (1080p, 4Kx2K (UHD) & 3D) including HDCP 2.2, bidirectional IR, and RS232 up to 70 meters away using a single twisted pair cable.
Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. Flexible power design allows the units to be powered at either the TX or RX end, and only one power supply is required. The 12 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HD70 is sold only as a set. All accessories are included including two IR emitters, two IR receivers, and two pairs of mounting brackets with screws. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
Features and Benefits
- HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70m)
- 1080p, 4Kx2K (UHD) & 3D compatible
- CEC supported
- Built-in surge protection
- Diagnostic LEDs
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Bidirectional Wideband IR and RS232 passthrough
- Flexible power design (use power supply at TX or RX)
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Uses any Cat6 or greater twisted pair cabling
- Extension of HDMI and control signals
- Limited access to power for extenders on both ends
- Ideal for Digital Signage, Home Theater, Commercial Video