18G HDMI audio multi channel de-embedder / down mixer with 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR support
This Digitalinx DL-HDDM21 is an HDMI Dolby Digital & DTS Stereo Decoder that supports the transmission of high bandwidth (18Gbps) video and allows the associated audio signal to be simultaneously extracted and split to both digital and analog audio outputs, providing high quality audio and video performance.
This unit can decode standard Dolby Digital & DTS formats up to 5.1 and output the audio as stereo (LPCM 2.0) over HDMI, S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) and analog RCA connections. If the connected display supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), and has it enabled, then the DL-HDDM21 can extract the ARC audio and route to all available audio outputs.
Both the input and output HDMI ports support 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit). Built-in EDID management support allows the user to select from multiple EDIDs and, with the use of optional PC software, to upload, download, or edit EDID files.
DL-HDDM21 Features and Benefits
- Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1 to 2 channel Down Mix for audio distribution
- Embedded Dolby Digital and DTS Decoder technology
- Pass native or down mix HDMI and de-embed SPDIF multi-channel or down mix to 2 channel at the same time
- Integrated digital interpolation filter and Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- Supports Dolby Digital sampling rates up to 48kHz and supports DTS sampling rates up to 96kHz
- RCA Analog, S/PDIF Coax and Toslink outputs
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Adjustable Audio & EDID settings
- Whole House Audio Distribution
- Down-Mix and output multi-channel audio for corporate analog audio systems
- Perfect for AppleTV and other Media players with only HDMI out. Down Mix Multi-Channel Audio for distribution while maintaining native audio on HDMI stream