The DigitaLinx DL-HDE100-H2 HDBaseT extender set transmits HDMI 2.0 audio and video, up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4/ 8 bit color with HDR support as well as control up to 100m / 330’ using a single Category 6 cable. Supports HDMI 2.0a, HDR10 and HDCP 2.2 as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio formats. Control extension supports bidirectional IR, Ethernet pass through and RS232 pass through. Built in re-clocking circuitry ensures that extender set is backwards compatible with older HDMI version chip sets.
The DigitaLinx DL-HDE100-H2 can transport HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps up to 100 meters. The system enables high data rates by utilizing visually lossless compression at a 2:1 data compression rate when the signal surpasses 10Gbps, anything under 10Gbps will never be compressed.
Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. Flexible power design allows the units to be powered at either the TX or RX end, and only one power supply is required to power the set. The 12 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HDE100-H2 is sold only as a set. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
Features and Benefits
- Complete set includes TX, RX, power supply, and IR flasher/emitter
- Extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K@60Hz / 4:4:4 up to 100m (4K 70m / 1080P 100m)
- Extends bi-directional IR, RS232 and ethernet pass through. Flexible PoC (Power on either end)
- Supports HDR10
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Flexible power design (use power supply at TX or RX)
- Includes re-clocking circuitry for maximum device compatibility
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Free ground shipping
- Extend HDMI source up to 18G
- Residential home theater extension
- 4K HDR10
- Residential, commercial, house of worship, higher education