The E-HDVAM-M-6 6 Ft HDMI and VGA with Audio cable assembly is designed to be an extremely convenient cable for presenters and presentation systems. The cable pairs together high quality HDMI and VGA with stereo audio cables for clean installation environments. Ranging in lengths from 6 ft to 19 ft, the end user will no longer have to struggle with knotted cables going to their AV equipment.
The HDMI portion of the E-HDVAM-M-6 cable assembly can pass video up to 4k x 2k, including 3D, and supports multichannel audio, ARC, CEC, and Ethernet. There are no missing connections in the VGA portion of the cable assembly, which means the DDC channel is intact and will properly pass EDID information.
One end of the E-HDVAM-M-6 cable assembly separates the HDMI from the VGA with stereo audio ends about eight inches from each other to connect to a range of AV devices: from a typical TV or projector to more advanced devices, such as the Intelix ASW-WP auto-switching wall plate or DIGI-P122/P123 presentation scaling switchers. The other end of the cable assembly features a much longer stereo audio whip to accommodate those computer sources where the audio output is not near the video output.
Don't Forget the HDMI Adapter Ring
Features and Benefits
- Digital HDMI and Analog VGA plus Audio in one cable
- Siamese or SPT type cabling format
- 28 AWG HDMI for superior bandwidth and headroom
- 32 AWG coaxial VGA for WUXGA to 19 feet
- UL and CSA listed product, AWM for non in-wall use
- 10.2 Gbps / 4Kx2K / 3D / Audio Return / CEC / Ethernet
- Tabletop or podium mobile device connection
- Presentation systems and boardroom A/V connectivity
- Inter and Intra device Interconnection.