Liberty’s HDPMM10F is a full ATC certified HDMI Premium® rated cable. The newest HDMI cable specification is for 18G applications. 4K@60Hz with full Chroma sampling 4:4:4 and High Dynamic Range (HDR) support. This line of HDMI® cables support all HDMI requirements for cables and signal transport. These are completely traceable per the new HDMI requirements for the Premium certification.
The HDPMM series is robustly constructed with 30 AWG tinned annealed copper conductors on the shielded TMDS pairs. The overall cable is dual shielded with a full coverage foil shield and an 85% coverage braided shield. Unlike many cables on the market, the connectors feature full shielding over the solder joints instead of drain wire under a pre‐mold. These cables are fully shielded from connector shroud to connector shroud. All contact surfaces are gold plated for conductivity, durability, and resistance to tarnish. The high retention connectors increase the standard HDMI holding force up to 10 lbs. The jacketing is non‐glossy extra flexible PVC for more flexibility in bending and routing in Residential and light commercial applications.
Lengths from 3 to 10 feet are passive cables. There are No equalization chipsets and directional requirements on these lengths. These HDMI Premium® cables feature UL ratings on the bulk cable for CMG and Canadian CMG FT4, this is permissible for concealed installations per the requirements of the National Electric Code®. The product is Compliant to the requirements of the EU RoHS‐2 2011/65/EU standard.
Features and Benefits
- Premium High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet
- Full 18 Gig 4K@60Hz and HDR Certified by HDMI ATC
- Supports Ethernet, ARC, CEC, and all HDMI Audio formats
- All lengths rated for 18.0 Gbps
- NEC CM, CEC CMG FT4, RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Full traceable HDMI Premium serialized
- Lengths 3, 6, 10, 15, 20 and 24 feet
- Commercial and Residential HDMI connectivity
- 3D, 4K, Deep Color applications and installations
- Audio/Visual equipment hookup and much more