The M2‐HDSEM‐M-06F cable assembly is a very low profile shallow depth interconnect primarily designed for rack patching and back of device fit and cable routing. The connector features a high retention design to hold the cable in place at three times the current HDMI specification of 4 pounds. All connectivity contact points are fully gold plated for durability and tarnish resistance.
The bulk cable is 6.0mm diameter featuring 30 AWG conductors on the TMDS pairs. This permits higher bandwidth options than the ultra‐small Micro cables currently available. Unlike the Micro cables, this product remains passive on all lengths with no introduced chipsets. These cables are also not directional. The M2-HDSEM-M-06F will support the HDMI 2.0 18 Gbps data rates required for 4K@60Hz and High Speed HDMI® With Ethernet.
The M2 series is designed for non‐concealed installations, these cables are not to be installed in wall. Per the NEC® they can be run in conduit. These products feature a UL listed bulk cable with an AWM rating for fire safety. The cable has passed the VW‐1 flame test.
Features and Benefits
- High retention gold plated HDMI "A" plugs
- fully shielded from connector shroud to shroud
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet rated
- Audio Return, Ethernet, CEC on all lengths
- AWM rated, RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Length: 6 feet
- HDMI patching, rack HDMI management and routing
- Low profile required HDMI connectivity solutions
- Audio/Visual equipment hookup and much more