Covid HDMI Fiber Cable, Shielded, Plenum, 100 ft Part No. P-HDAEC-100
SHIELDED ACTIVE OPTICAL HDMI Cable, 100 ft, No External Power Required
*Plenum Note: Use Covid's CWP0005-HDF-ACT Active Pigtail if using this product in multi-point applications.
- 100 ft high speed HDMI active optical cable
- Supports up to 4K@60Hz, 3D, Deep Color EDID, CEC, HDCP compliant
- Supports ARC on models up to and including 100ft.
- No external power required
- Overall shielding with metal connector shell
- Plenum rated
- Small, light-weight, flexible and easy to use
Why Use This Covid P-HDAEC-100 Cable?
Versatility: This cable is not limited by point-to-point restrictions unless in HDMI 2.0 applications. Flexibility: The Covid AOC HDMI cable offers an extremely tight bend radius. In addition this cable is thin, light weight and much more flexible than traditional copper cables. Resolution: The AOC HDMI cable is the perfect choice for high resolution digital video applications. The cable supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz at 150ft.
HDMI Cables are typically utilized in the transmission of high definition content. These cables are capable of transmitting both audio and video signals and are used on equipment such as computers, DVD players, projectors or monitors.