Covid Part No.P31H-01-WH-50
The HDBaseT Smart System (P31H-01-WH-50) is an intelligent, all-in-one AV control system. It offers video extension of two HDMI and one VGA signal, video switching, system control, and analog audio amplification. Uncompressed video, audio, and control can be transmitted up to 230ft/70m, using HDBaseT™ technology over a single cat 6/6a cable. The system has a built-in smart feature for auto on/off of display and can be combined with the Smart Keypad (KP-100) for push button control.
Note: This product comes with (1) HDMI extender receiver box, (1) 2-gang extender transmitter in white, and (1) 50 ft shielded Cat6 cable. You may use the built-in web GUI for control. You may purchase separately the 1-gang key pad, (KP-100) for manual control features if needed.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K30Hz, 1080p120Hz, and 1080P 3D60Hz.
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
- HDBaseT™ over a single cat 6/6a cable up to 230ft/70m distance.
- Support multi-VESA Standard VGA formats input.
- Supports balanced MIC input.
- 2x30watts4 ohms amplifier output.
- Supports interactive display USB pass-through.
- Supports Web GUI control.
- Two relay outputs.
- Supports RS-232 control.
Why Use The P31H-01-WH-50?
Distance with HDBaseT
The HDBaseT Smart System can transmit uncompressed video, audio and control up to 230ft. over a single cat 6/6a cable.
Compact Product Bundle
With just the HDMI extender receiver box, 2-gang wall transmitter plate and the optional key pad (KP-100), you get all the features this amazing product has to offer.
Ease of Control
The HDBaseT Smart System comes with an easy to configure web GUI. All the settings needed to program the product can be accessed through the web GUI. For information on using the web GUI see the full user manual.
The HDBaseT Smart System is a perfect fit for education/classroom and huddle room A/V control. You would use this product to control how content from multiple source devices are displayed on a single screen. It also allows for control of the projector display itself, amplification of audio, and mixing.