This product will extend your HDMI cable up to 330 ft (100 meter) to give you crisp clear 4K content.
The DigitaLinx DL-HDE100 extender set transmits HDMI (1080p, 4Kx2K (UHD) & 3D) including HDCP 2.2, Ethernet, bidirectional IR, and RS232 up to 100 meters away using a single twisted pair cable.
Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. Flexible power design allows the units to be powered at either the TX or RX end, and only one power supply is required. The 12 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HDE100 is sold only as a set. All accessories are included including two IR emitters, two IR receivers, and two pairs of mounting brackets with screws. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
DL-HDE100 Features and Benefits
- HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100m)
- 1080p, 4Kx2K (UHD) & 3D compatible
- CEC supported
- Built-in surge protection
- Diagnostic LEDs
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Bidirectional Wideband IR and RS232 pass-through
- 100-BaseT Ethernet pass-through
- Flexible power design (use power supply at TX or RX)
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Uses any Cat6 or greater twisted pair cabling
- Extension of HDMI and control signals
- Limited access to power for extenders on both ends
- Ideal for Digital Signage, Home Theater, Commercial Video
Installation Guide, power supply, US power cord, IR emitters (2 ea), IR receivers (2 ea), mounting “L” brackets (4 ea), mounting screws (4 ea)
Will match lowest web pricing
For HDR Content Consider the Digitalinx DL-HD2100