75 ft Plenum 4K HDMI Cable.
The PF‐HDM‐M‐023M extends HDCP compliant HDMI® signals via an extremely flexible, plenum rated, polymer optical hybrid cable assembly. Utilizing active circuitry in the permanent HDMI connectors, HDMI signals with video resolutions up to 4K@30Hz (10.2Gbps) can be transmitted on fixed length cables ranging from 10 meters up to 30 meters. The HDMI to optical conversion circuits only draw 0.07 watts of power, which is provided by pin 18 of the HDMI ports on the connected devices.
Since this is a hybrid fiber optic cable, the PF‐HDM‐M is immune to electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference, which could degrade signal performance, and the signals on the cable will not interfere with other sensitive electronic equipment. The fiber optic cable diameter does not increase with cable length which is not the case with traditional copper HDMI cable solutions. The copper components allow the Hot Plug Detect feature to be used in conjunction with auto functioning switches.
This cable does require power from the HDMI receptacle. If plugged into passive junctions like a pass through HDMI wall plate or panel connector, the associated patch cable on the opposite side must be 2 meters or less in length and of sufficient AWG size. Liberty recommends at least 28 AWG for wall to plate patching. The patching cable must not be active, it must be a passive cable. Longer lengths may cause insufficient power to be available to the PF‐HDM‐M HDMI connectors.
Features and Benefits
- HDMI "A" male to male connectivity
- Polymer Optical Fiber (POF) for better flexibility
- Ultra-Small diameter cable with reduced sized HDMI heads
- Draws power from pin 18 of the source/display HDMI port
- HDMI High Speed 10.2Gbps 4K@30Hz 3D all Audio formats
- Supports 4K@60Hz with 4:2:0 Chroma Sampling
- Does not support Ethernet or Audio Return
- Lengths: 10, 15, 20, 23, and 30 meters
- NEC/CEC rated CMP-OF Plenum, RoHS-2 Compliant
- HDMI extension better and cheaper than HDBT/LAN systems
- Long distance cabling used with switches and DA's
- Digital Signage applications
Contact Us for Special Pricing
Additional Lengths Available
Part Numbers Part Description Cable Length
- PF‐HDM‐M‐010M ACTIVE OPTICAL HDMI CABLE 10M 10 meters / 33 feet
- PF‐HDM‐M‐015M ACTIVE OPTICAL HDMI CABLE 15M 15 meters / 50 feet
- PF‐HDM‐M‐023M ACTIVE OPTICAL HDMI CABLE 23M 23 meters / 75 feet
- PF‐HDM‐M‐030M ACTIVE OPTICAL HDMI CABLE 30M 30 meters / 98 feet
For 4K 10 bit HDR (HDR10) or Dolby Vision Content Consider the Next Gen Version of this HDMI Cable